Weltman Law’s founder John Weltman has covered many high-profile cases for Fortune 500 companies with an outstanding track-record for winning cases and securing beneficial outcomes for his clients, whether plaintiffs or defendants. He is especially sought after for his over 20 years of experience in the Art law field, including cases involving art fraud, art theft, dealer malpractice, and reclamation of art works abroad for Jewish families.
The Areas of Practice include:
– Art Law
– Real estate including development, zoning, private beach rights, planning board disputes, landlord/tenant disputes and title insurance
– Employment discrimination including wrongful termination, age, gender, disability, and sexual orientation
– Plumbing board disputes including registration and regulations
– Trademark and copyright infringement, including internet ownership disputes
– District court criminal cases
Weltman Law handles matters before:
– Administrative law courts
– American Arbitration Association
– Over 30 state courts
– Federal courts including the first, seventh, and ninth circuits and U.S. Supreme Court
To find out more, please contact us at 617-439-9600, or email us at email@example.com.