Bachelor of Arts in Global Communications with a Minor in Political Science, Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I.
Juris Doctor, Massachusetts College of Law
Practice Description: Gina-Marie Madow received a Bachelor’s degree from Roger Williams University and her Juris Doctor from Massachusetts School of Law. Since 2007, Gina-Marie has been working at the Weltman Law Group assisting in all aspects of client legal work including conducting legal consultations, drafting and negotiating egg donor and surrogate agreements, drafting estate planning documents, assisting intended parents with establishing their parental rights through birth orders, adoptions, and custody orders, working with counsel throughout the country and internationally to ensure that intended parents have the necessary parentage documents, along with facilitating documentation for travel and reentry, and addressing insurance issues. She has also personally completed four egg donations to further assist intended parents with building their families.
Areas of Practice
- ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) Law
- Family law
- Wills & estate planning
- Family Building through Egg Donation: My role as attorney and four-time egg donor
- Signing Your Egg Donation Contract: Read This First
- Putting a Price on a Human Egg
- Guest on Dr. Julie Chan Sirius XM Radio Podcast
- Guest on Good Morning America: How Much is a Human Egg Worth?
- Resolve New England Annual Conference (2013, 2014, 2015)
- LGBT Family Center NYC with Senator Holyman (2014, 2015)
- American Bar Association Family Law Conference on Egg Donation (May 2016)